Business Networking in Worcestershire & the West Midlands
The PLAN is, without question, one of the leading business networking groups in the Midlands. The group prides itself on the camaradierie, quality of referrals and the nature of the forum for debating and learning.
The concept evolved from Ivan Misner’s Referral Institute which was his devolved learning from 20 Years of BNI. Adapted and evolved by Paul Webb over the last 10 years, it’s well worth a few hours of your time each month.
- On the first Wednesday of each month (excluding August)
- At The Bell, Stourbridge Road, Bell End, nr. Belbroughton DY9 9XU.
- Open networking starts at 6 pm with tea, coffee or fruit juice
- To enjoy an excellent two-course meal (including vegetarian options) at 6.30 pm.
There is a selection of main courses and desserts.
Features of the Meeting:
- Education slot on Networking, Presentation and Referral skills
- 2 Presentations by our regulars or external Speaker(s)
- Presentations are usually 30 to 40 minutes in total
- Short Introductions by all Attendees about their Business (max 1 minute)
- “Thank you” section for Business referred
- End of Meeting at 8.30 pm
After the Main Meeting
Further networking may continue after the close of the meeting to:
- Give everyone the chance to talk more with someone of interest
- Arrange a separate one-to-one meeting(s)
- Get to know more about others and their businesses
- Reinforce ongoing professional relationships
- Discuss business opportunities.
Venue and Directions:
Directions for The Bell, Stourbridge Road, Bell End, nr Belbroughton DY9 9XU:
The Bell is on the A491, between Bromsgrove and Hagley. It is approx 3 miles from The Lyttleton, Hagley.
For satnavs the post code is DY9 9XU.
From Hagley turn left, at the Romsley turning.
From Lydiate Ash, J4 M5 turn right at the Romsley turning.