Business Networking in Worcestershire & the West Midlands
The concept evolved from Ivan Misner’s Referral Institute which was his devolved learning from 20 Years of BNI. Adapted and evolved by Paul Webb over the last 10 years, it’s well worth a few hours of your time each month.
- On the first and third Wednesday of each month (excluding August)
- We are currently meeting on Zoom, but will return to our usual venue at The Bell, Stourbridge Road, Bell End, nr. Belbroughton DY9 9XU, when we are able to.
- The meeting starts at 5pm prompt, and lasts for one hour.
There is a selection of main courses and desserts.
Features of the Meeting:
- Short Introductions by all Attendees about their Business (max 1 minute)
- One 20 minute presentation by a member or visitor
- “Thank you” section for Business referred
- End of Meeting at 6pm
Aside from the Main Meeting
Further networking may continue after the close of the meeting to:
- Give everyone the chance to talk more with someone of interest
- Arrange a separate one-to-one meeting(s)
- Get to know more about others and their businesses
- Reinforce ongoing professional relationships
- Discuss business opportunities
Venue and Directions:
Directions for The Bell, Stourbridge Road, Bell End, nr Belbroughton DY9 9XU:
The Bell is on the A491, between Bromsgrove and Hagley. It is approx 3 miles from The Lyttleton, Hagley.
For satnavs the post code is DY9 9XU.
From Hagley turn left, at the Romsley turning.
From Lydiate Ash, J4 M5 turn right at the Romsley turning.